Astronomy Photography Instructors
Permanent / Part time (1 or 2 days per month)
We are looking for awesome photographers to help:
- Lead an instructed photographic workshops taking picutres of the moon and the stars at night. This is a new workshop that we plan to introduce during hte summer of 2016. So you will really need to know a thing or two about astro photography, the equipment used, good locations, best times. You probably have an impressive protfolio of moon craters but you also need to consider if you will be able to:
- Give detailed instruction in photography to small groups.
- Be responsible for hire equipment.
- Contribute to our blog.
You will need to be a proficient photographer in your area and:
- Have a good understanding of photographic principles.
- Be outgoing and have a great personality for dealing with people in a learning environment.
- Have good communication and written language skills.
- Enjoy sharing your skills with others.
- Be capable of leading a small group of people, looking after their comfort and safety at night.
- Be good at operating all sorts of cameras and lenses and telescopes, scopes, tripods etc and not be afraid to give it a go when you don't know the exact answer.
- Love photography... the rest of us here do!
This job is field based in South East of England. The exact location is flexible and the right candidate probably has some ideas about where they would like to work. No agents please..
We give you all the tools, training and materials required and are offering a generous profit share programme running small groups throughout the year.
For further information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Lens Lab we specialise in the hire of photographic equipment. But we also recognise that hiring gear is just a small part of what you want. Whether photography is your business, your hobby, or both, at Lens Lab we provide a comprehensive photographic experience. From social and learning experiences on our meet-ups page to a Lens Lab Workshop to equipment try out opportunities and more, Lens Lab really does have photography covered!
At Lens Lab you can hire everything you need for a weekend fashion shoot or simply try the latest lens, full frame digital camera or GoPro. With accessories such as tripods and camera bags available to complete your kit bag, photographers can hire equipment for one day or one year. Whether your hire is for a professional assignment or just for fun, Lens Lab customers can hire or buy new and pre-loved equipment with the knowledge that everything has been checked by an independent professional. We’ll also buy your gently used gear and help you find other camera lovers near you.
When you register your details with us, it's important to tell us what's in your kit bag. We’ll then register that information on our database so that we can send you personalised offers.
CLICK HERE to send us a message.