Want more delivery information? CLICK HERE
We know that because you love photography you also care about the environment. Here at Lens Lab we strive to recycle, reuse and repair whenever we can. You might notice that the box that your hire gear arrives in has already been gently used. We're proud of the fact that, on average, our boxes get 5 uses before being recycled. We hope you're proud of that too.
Take note of how your gear is packed. We make sure that there is plenty of padding in the box so the contents arrives with you safely. When you return your gear, please place it back in the box with the same care so that it arrives safely back too.
Here's a checklist to help:
- When your parcel arrives, please let us know if there is any damage as soon as possible
- When returning your parcel, please check everything you were sent is back in the box - no missing batteries or lens caps etc. We do charge if they are missing
- Make sure you use the padding we supply (Plus more if needed) to insure the item isn't loose in the return box
- Any outgoing address labels are removed or crossed out and any returns labels are secure
- The parcel is left at the designated drop point before or on the day after your hire ends or
- You make the parcel available during the alotted time that the courier is set to pick up